This week I interviewed Carmen Leenen, a fashion and lifestyle blogger based in Haarlem. Beside her blog ‘My Daily Fashion Dosis‘. Is Carmen a fashion buyer for a big Dutch clothing company, The Sting. Carmen’s style is a mix of feminine, urban, edgy and sexy. And how gorgeous is this girl? Beside that it’s also a sweetheart! Always fun when I see her. Well let’s get to know her a bit better….
1. Can you tell us a little about yourself?
I’m Carmen Leenen a 26 year old girl who lives in the Netherlands. I work fulltime as a fashion buyer for a big Dutch clothing company. Besides that I have a lot of inspiration that I want to share with the world through my blog.
2. What was the reason why you started your blog?
I was always checking out blogs and inspirational websites like weheartit and pinterest.
I collected images and made my own mood boards and inspiration. Then I thought nobody sees this and I want to share it!!
So I started a blogspot.
3. How would you describe your clothing style
My style is a mix of feminine & sexy with an urban and edgy twist.
I adore leather, black, lurex and smokey eyes.
4. How do you keep coming up with material/content for your blog? Many people struggle with coming up with different articles/posts
Mostly I do outfit posts because I want to show my daily style to my readers. That is where I started and what I want to continue. I am not really a writer, more a dreamer or poet. So for me the images are really important. With my photographs and my quotes/ poems I want to create an experience/ feeling.
6. What’s now on your wishlist
There are so many things on my wishlist. It changes every day. Today on top of my wishlist is the Beaded Leather Varsity Jacket from NastyGal
7. Who are your favourite bloggers?
Kenza Zouiten, Angelica blick, Negin mirsalehi
8. If someone was interested in blogging, what would be a few things you would suggest? Tips!
Be passionated, determined and stay close to yourself. Don’t copy others, just do your own thing.
Do you like Carmen’s style and blog just like I do? Follow her! See links for social media canals underneath!
Enjoy your day!