Hi sweeties! It’s time for a new spotlight. This time I will introduce you to this Belgian beauty Nathalie from Curls and Bags. I love to read her blog and her outfits are always on fleek! On her blog she shares her outfits and travel experiences. Nathalie hope to inspire her followers with their shoppings or travel trips. Beside that she have two guest bloggers, Jeroen her boyfriend and Julie her little sister. Jeroen write about male fashion and Julie about beauty.Well let’s to know Nathalie a bit better…..
1. Can you tell us a little about yourself?
My name is Nathalie Van den Berg, I live in Antwerp and I’ve been blogging since 2012! I blog about fashion and travel and it’s my fulltime job.
2. What was the reason why you started your blog?
To be very honest, I was just really bored that day, so I just thought, why not start a blog?
3. How would you describe your clothing style?
Casual chic and feminine.
4. How do you keep coming up with material/content for your blog? Many people struggle with coming up with different articles/posts
Since I post outfits mostly I always get outfit ideas from Instagram and other bloggers
5. What are you favorite brands and shops?
I love French brands such as Maje and Sandro. But of course also affordable ones such as Zara and Bershka.
6. What’s now on your wishlist?
An Saint Laurent bag, the classic large monogram.
7. What is your favorite trend at this moment?
I love the fishnet trend, it looks so edgy!
8. Who are your favorite bloggers?
I love Ohhcouture, Queenofjetlags, tuulavintage and a lot more
9. If someone was interested in blogging, what would be a few things you would suggest? Tips!
I have this video in dutch with tips about starting a blog: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohe9KCNTKiUDo you like Nathalie’s style and blog just like I do? Follow her! See links for social media canals underneath!