Let me introduce you to the beautiful Mailili, blogger from www.maililisasabone.com. Mailili started her blog because she felt she was missing something in life. She craved a hobby where she really could express herself when it came to her interests like photography, writing, and fashion. Well let’s to know Mailili a bit better…..1. Can you tell us a little about yourself?
My name is Mailili Sasabone, 19 years old and living in Zaanstad. Last year I studied allround Styling for three years. After graduating I started a 1 year study of fashion manager. Besides school I can proudly say I’m working for my blog www.maililisasabone.com. A blog where I share my passion and interest for fashion and Lifestyle.
2. What was the reason why you started your blog?
When I was 12 I started to following bloggers. When I got an assignment for school to create an online portfolio I made my own blog instead.
3. How would you describe your clothing style?
I love to try out different styles. I don’t really have a style but I do like to mix classics with cool and trendy items.
4. How do you keep coming up with material/content for your blog? Many people struggle with coming up with different articles/posts
My inspiration comes from everything around me like buildings, food, social media. I just come up with random Ideas and start working on them.
5. What are you favorite brands and shops?
Asos, Zara and River Island are my favorites at the moment! They have so many styles en trends. I really love Gucci when It comes to a brand.
6. What’s now on your wishlist?
Golden V Earrings from LV and a 70’s aviator!
7. What is your favorite trend at this moment?
8. Who are your favorite bloggers?
Negin Mirsalehi, Lisa Olssons and Krisitina Bazan right now. But I follow way more.
9. If someone was interested in blogging, what would be a few things you would suggest? Tips!
It is a lot of work so If you want to start a blog you need to ask yourself the question: Do I want to invest a lot of time in blogging?
Do you like Mailili’s style and blog just like I do? Follow her! See links for social media canals underneath!
Have a nice day!